Bolt Hole, West Beckham
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Beach: 3 miles
- Shop: 2 miles
- Pub: 0.3 miles
- Children welcome
- Dog friendly
- Off Road Car Parking
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom Facilities
- Bedding & linen provided
- Washing Machine
- High Chair
- DVD Player
- Internet access (WiFi)
The perfect rural holiday retreat, Bolt Hole is one of the barns at Rookery Farm. It offers guests comfortable, contemporary self-catering accommodation in a tranquil coastal location.
This is a 2 bedroom property (1 double, 1 twin), plus a family bathroom. The Bolt Hole combines luxury, character and everything you could possibly need for a stress-free break. So you can just relax and breathe in the clean Norfolk air!
The Bolt Hole offers:
- Complimentary welcome pack of homemade cake, milk, locally produced cordial, tea, bread from the local bakery and homemade jam
- All bedding (except for cots) and towels (not beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Laundry facilities – washing, drying, ironing
- Flat screen TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet connection
- Central heating
- Outdoor garden furniture and barbecue
- Garden stocked with herbs for your use
- Cot and high chair if required
- Bath only (with hand held shower)
- Changeover for this property is a Saturday.
Rookery Farm is a working arable farm of some 800 acres. Crops include malting barley for beer and whisky, wheat for bread making, potatoes for chips and sugar beet. The farm has been in the same family for three generations – in days gone by there was no electricity and ploughs were horse-drawn.
Footpaths criss cross the farm fields and guests are very welcome to walk these.
In addition, Rookery Farm has maintained wide grass margins around several fields to provide circular walks for guests staying at Rookery Farm.
Locations shown are approximate