Chaff House, West Beckham
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Beach: 3 miles
- Shop: 0.5 miles
- Pub: 0.3 miles
- Children welcome
- Dog friendly
- Open Fire / Woodburner
- Off Road Car Parking
- Bedding & linen provided
- Washing Machine
- High Chair
- DVD Player
- Internet access (WiFi)
Chaff House is a beautiful traditional Norfolk barn constructed with flint.
It offers families, groups of friends or couples a great rural holiday or romantic break. This property is ideal for those who love the great outdoors.
The kitchen and laundry room combine modern appliances with luxury styling. The wood burner (with surrounding grille) will make your stay cosy and comfortable.
There’s a large seating and dining area, great for families and groups of friends to relax together.
Chaff House has french doors leading to private patio and garden, perfect for al-fresco summer dining.
This property offers:
- Complimentary welcome pack of homemade cake, milk, locally produced cordial, tea, bread from the local bakery and homemade jam
- All bedding (except for cots) and towels (not beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Laundry facilities – washing, drying, ironing
- Flat screen TV, DVD, stereo with CD player and iPod dock
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet connection
- Central heating
- Log burner with free supply of logs
- Outdoor garden furniture and barbecue
- Garden stocked with herbs for your use
- Cot if required and high chair
- Stair gates and fire guards provided
- Friday changeover
Rookery Farm is a working arable farm of some 800 acres. Crops include malting barley for beer and whisky, wheat for bread making, potatoes for chips and sugar beet. The farm has been in the same family for three generations – in days gone by there was no electricity and ploughs were horse-drawn.
Footpaths criss cross the farm fields and guests are very welcome to walk these.
In addition Rookery Farm has maintained wide grass margins around several fields to provide circular walks for guests staying at Rookery Farm.
Children’s Play Area
There’s a play area for small children and picnic tables for your use.
Locations shown are approximate