Long Barn, West Beckham
- Sleeps 14
- Bedrooms 7
- Beach: 3 miles
- Shop: 2 miles
- Pub: 0.3 miles
- Children welcome
- Dog friendly
- Open Fire / Woodburner
- Off Road Car Parking
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom Facilities
- Bedding & linen provided
- Washing Machine
- High Chair
- DVD Player
- Internet access (WiFi)
Seven bedrooms that can be arranged as 3 doubles and 4 twin, or 4 doubles and 3 twin.
Two family bathrooms, 1 ensuite bathroom, 1 ensuite shower room and 2 ground floor wet-rooms.
- Large dining hall seats 14 in comfort
- Spacious seating area with flat screen TV and DVD player
- Wood burners in main rooms
- Two fully-equipped kitchens
- Ground floor twin bedroom and wetroom
Inside your barn:
- Complimentary welcome pack of homemade cake, milk, locally produced cordial, tea, bread from the local bakery and homemade jam
- All bedding (except for cots) and towels (not beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Laundry facilities
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Hi-fi with CD player and iPod dock
- Free wireless broadband Internet connection
- Central heating
- Log burners with free supply of logs
- Outdoor garden furniture and barbecue
- Garden stocked with herbs for your use
- Cot if required and high chair
- Stair gates and fireguards provided
Parking is available for several cars.
Well-behaved dogs are very welcome by prior arrangement but please keep them off beds and furniture and don’t forget to bring their bed with you.
Your dog will love the endless beach and woodland walks, but please keep your dog leashed while on the farm.
Friday changeover in peak season. Short breaks are offered in the low season of 2/3 nights at weekends and these can begin on either a Friday or a Saturday.
Longer short breaks of 4 nights are also available in low season and these generally begin on a Monday or Thursday.
Rookery Farm is a working arable farm of some 800 acres. Crops include malting barley for beer and whisky, wheat for bread making, potatoes for chips and sugar beet.
The farm has been in the same family for three generations – in days gone by there was no electricity and ploughs were horse-drawn.
Footpaths criss cross the farm fields and guests are very welcome to walk these.
In addition Rookery Farm has maintained wide grass margins around several fields to provide circular walks for you – large sections of which are restricted to use by guests staying at Rookery Farm.
Children’s Play Area
There’s a play area for small children and picnic tables for your use.
Locations shown are approximate