The Pigsty, East Runton
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Beach: 0.7 miles
- Shop: 0.6 miles
- Pub: 0.6 miles
- Children welcome
- Dog friendly
- Off Road Car Parking
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom Facilities
- Bedding & linen provided
- Washing Machine
- High Chair
- DVD Player
- Internet access (WiFi)
‘The Pigsty’ was designed some years ago by a local architect and converted by craftsmen that were brought up and who still live in the village of East Runton, close to Cromer.
- 3 bedrooms
– the first bedroom, with king size bed, has en-suite facilities, including bath and shower
– the second offers a modern pine bunk bed
– and the third, a small bedroom with twin beds, is suitable for two children or one adult.
- The bedrooms are all on the ground floor/one level
- Separate shower room
- Open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen
- Friday changeover
It’s a while since The Pigsty was a cosy home for scores of delightful, squealing piglets. Now it is a comfortable, light and airy building finished to an extremely high standard, with soft cream walls, wooden flooring and central heating throughout.
As with the other properties at Manor Farm (The Tractor House and The Cow Byre), this property includes glazed wall tiles, kitchen appliances (cooker, hob, dishwasher and microwave) by Bosch, heated stainless steel towel rails and a Sony television with Freeview and a DVD player.
The cottage’s handmade furniture gives this property a lot of charm and character with a modern twist.
Outside, a protected garden is popular with sun lovers and all who enjoy the great outdoors. Inside, books, children’s toys and DVDs have been provided.
Locations shown are approximate